- 173151 Numéro de demande de personnel
- Dec 22, 2016 Date de publication
COMPANY & LOCATION SUMMARY:
Don’t let our casual and fun work atmosphere mislead you (we proudly wear jeans and t-shirts to work), we are wicked smart people focused on achieving results. How else would our company have grown from annual sales of approx. $1 Billion in 2001 to annual sales of approx. $3.522 Billion last year? Enough about the past though, our future is compelling. In addition to maintaining our US leadership position we are focused on growing and enhancing our global business. For example in 2013 we expanded into Mexico and now have our own stores in mainland China, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom. We also have license agreements with third parties to operate American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie stores throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. As of January 2016, we operated 949 American Eagle Outfitters stores and 97 Aerie stand-alone stores and we’re shipping to 81 countries worldwide. We have a fantastic leadership team that prides itself on focusing on individuals’ strengths, treating people like people and not as objects and delivering both results while enabling rewarding careers. The Ottawa Distribution Center is comprised of 600+ associates, over 1,500 during peak, and 3 shifts.
AEO is looking for part time associates who are open to a flexible schedule and have the ability to perform all aspects of merchandise processing including loading/unloading, unpacking/packing, ticketing, distributing, counting, and filling orders.
The ideal candidate will be flexible to business needs as hours may change weekly. Business needs currently are: Sunday, between the hours of 5:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Monday, between the hours of 5:30 a.m. – 3:00 a.m. the next business day. Please note that during seasonal time hours will range between 5-30 hours a week and during AE’s peak season hours could exceed 32 hours a week.
• Load/unload cartons, separate orders onto pallets, stage cartons, operate radio-frequency scanners and/or voice recognition equipment, locate merchandise, and put cartons onto the unpacking line
• Unpack merchandise from cartons and separate by color, size, and style
• Count, record, and verify quantities of merchandise for orders
• Ticket merchandise
• Distribute merchandise and fill orders
• Make boxes
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school education or equivalent
• Must be adaptable to change by working within different departments
• Ability to perform basic math skills accurately including addition, subtraction, and multiplication
• Must be able to fill out paperwork and forms neatly and accurately