- 171532 Requisition #
- Jan 25, 2017 Post Date
At American Eagle Outfitters, we believe that our associates are our most valuable assets and we want them to feel motivated and have the freedom to be themselves at work. We strive to be an employer of choice - a place where people are excited to come to work because they believe in what we do, enjoy working with each other, and have fun doing it. If you think this sounds like a fun place to work and grow your career…you’re right.
AEO currently has three state-of-the-art Distribution Centers throughout the US and Canada. AEO opened its most recent DC in Eastern Pennsylvania in August 2014 to support our rapidly growing Omni-channel business. Our Distribution Centers facilitate merchandise distribution to American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie stores in partnership with our Buying, Merchandise & Inventory Planning and Stores teams. We also ship to over 81 countries and process more than 75,000 internet orders daily.
Our Ottawa Kansas Distribution Center is looking for several self-motivated, passionate, and innovative person with great interpersonal skills and high attention to detail to join our team!
Multi-skilled technician capable of performing maintenance and repairs in a Distribution Center environment
- Technically experienced person that has 5 plus years of experience in:
- Electrical and electrical troubleshooting, mechanical repairs and pneumatics experience.
- Ensuring full functionality of all PLC controlled conveyor systems, related controls and software, electric photo-eye connects, forklifts, material handling equipment, racking, and other general facility equipment and systems.
- Troubleshooting general issues with heating and air, electrical, plumbing and production equipment.
- Performing timely and effective PMs, while maintaining adequate parts inventory and accurate PC-based preventative maintenance and inventory logs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Any vocational technical training and/or 5 plus years previous industrial maintenance experience
- Mechanical trade experience preferred
- Any Programmable Logic Controller experience is a plus but not required
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint, etc.)